In this following guide, we will introduce you to some of the best archer Commanders that worth investing Commander sculptures and Starlight sculptures in.
Archer unit is considered the strongest unit in terms of offense in Rise of Kingdoms. Especially when leading them by using Archer Commanders, you are using the best and the most fearful force in the game.
Best Archer Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms
Cyrus the Great
He is one of the newest archer Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms. He is a legendary Commander who has a monstrous strength in the open-field battle. All of his abilities and talents make him a great offensive Commander who can easily take down and defense against any kind of enemy on the battlefield. He will be available in the Wheel of Fortune when the kingdom reaches 310 days old.
He has an active skill that deals a high amount of damage to a single target (Damage Factor 1,400). Besides, it causes that target to take 20% more damage from any source, which is extremely deadly when he goes with a strong nuker.
His 2nd ability gives his archer units 15% more march speed and 30% more attack. They also gain an extra 20% attack and defense for 3 seconds whenever Cyrus uses his active skill.
When there are only archer troops in his army, their normal attacks have a small chance to deal 250 additional damage over time for 3 seconds. Besides, in those 3 seconds, his army receives 40% skill damage reduction, which is very amazing since it helps Cyrus neutralize any nukers in the battle.
Since he has both defensive and offensive skills, he can synergize with any other archer Commanders such as Yi-Seong Gye (If you want to further increase the skill damage and to deal with multiple enemies) or Ramesses II (If you want some debuffs and extra healing).
Cyrus the Great Skill Summary:
- His active skill deals 1,400 damage to a single target and increases the target damage taken by 20%.
- Archer units gain 15% more march speed and 30% more attack.
- When there are only archer units in his army, their normal attacks have a 10% chance to deal 250 damage over time for 3 seconds, it also causes that target to deal 40% less skill damage. The effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds.
- When Cyrus’ troops get attacked, they have a 10% chance to deal 300 damage in a circular area up to 3 targets in 2 seconds. The effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds.
- Whenever Cyrus uses his active skill, his archer units receive 20% more attack and defense for 3 seconds, and at the same duration, Cyrus gains 150 rage.
He is a very powerful Commander that is able to destroy any city and garrison. Just like Cyrus the Great, he will available when the kingdom reaches 310 days old but through The Mightiest Governor event.
He comes with a powerful active skill that can hit up to 5 targets with an enormous amount of damage.
He is considered the best rally archer Commander in the game.
He is capable of dealing a high amount of counterattack damage thanks to one of his passive skills. His archer units gain 30% more defense and 15% more march speed can further improve his fighting capability on the battlefield.
He can fight well with some strong nukers by reducing their rage.
He is a flexible Commander, can play both normal PvP, and can rally the enemy’s city.
Nebuchadnezzar II Skill Summary:
- His active skill deals 2,000 to the current target and 1,500 to other targets (up to 5) in a forward fan-shaped area.
- When he leads a rally attack, his counterattack damage gains an extra 30%, he and his troops’ attacks also have a 10% chance to deal 800 damage to the attacker and slow them down by 30% for 3 seconds.
- His archer units have 30% more defense and 15% more march speed.
- His troops deal 15% more damage, each of their attacks has a 10% chance to reduce the target’s rage by 100.
He is one of the oldest archer Commander in Rise of Kingdoms. However, he is still a fearful Commander thanks to his damaging skills.
He has a passive skill that can increase the skill damage by 50%, which makes him a perfect supporter for any archer Commander to work with.
He also has the ability to protect your city against the invaders.
Yi Seong-Gye Skill Summary:
- His active skill deals 1,700 damage in a circular area and can hit up to 5 enemies.
- His troops’ normal attacks have a small chance to give him an extra 100 rage as well as the archers’ attack by 100% for 3 seconds.
- When he serves as a garrison Commander, the garrison and watchtower attack increase by 5%.
- Increases the active skill damage by 50% to himself and his partner.
he is a very interesting Commander thanks to her special skillset and gameplay. She can poison multiple enemies, causing them slowly and painful death.
Whenever she uses her active skill, all of the poison stacks on the enemy will be removed and will be added to the base damage of the skill, which makes her a lethal Commander in the battle.
Her poison can increase the enemy’s skill damage taken, which can help her and her allies dish out the enemy quickly.
She deals an extra 30% damage when attacking a city. She also has the ability to reduce the attacker’s cavalry attack. A perfect Commander for open-field battle and attacking city.
Tomyris Skill Summary:
- Her active skill deals 1,000 damage to a single target. If the target is affected by poison, all of them will be removed and will be added to the base damage (400 damage if there are less than 10 stacks and 800 damage if there are more than 10 stacks).
- When Tomyris attacks an enemy’s city, her troops’ normal attack and counterattack damage increase by 30%.
- Her archer units gain 30% more damage and have a small chance to reduce a single target’s defense by 30% for 3 seconds with their normal attacks.
- Her troops’ attacks have a 100% chance to poison the target for 5 seconds (stacks up to 15 times). The target that is affected by poison will take 3% more skill damage per stack.
- Her troops receive 10% more normal attack and counterattack damage. She also can reduce the attacker’s cavalry unit’s attack by 10%.
He is also a very powerful Commander that has a close rank along with Yi Seong-Gye.
Although his skill doesn’t do much damage, it comes with the defense reduction which is very helpful when he pairs with a strong nuker. His active skill can also prevent any healing which makes it very effective against any defensive Commanders.
While he is on the map, his archer units have 40% more attack.
He is one of the few archer Commanders that has a healing ability and 40% more defense for a few seconds. So, if you are looking for an Archer Commander that is good at both attack and defense, Ramesses II is the best choice.
Ramesses II Skill Summary:
- His active skill deals 1,000 damage to a single target, reduces their defense by 30%, and prevents healing for 2 seconds.
- His archer units’ attack gains 40% more attack while he is on the map.
- When his army contains only archers, 40% more skill damage reduction will be added to them. There is also a 10% chance to receive an extra 40% more attack and march speed when the enemy attacks them.
- The troops’ normal attacks have a 10% chance to heal slightly wounded units (Healing Factor 500) and have their defense increases by 40% for 3 seconds.