Best Cavalry Commanders

Therefore, in the following guide, we will show you some of the best Cavalry Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms right now.

Cavalry unit is the fastest troop in Rise of Kingdom. They have a balance between defense and offense, and especially when they are controlled by a cavalry Commander, all of their stats such as attack, defense, health, and march speed will be boost significantly.

cavalry commanders Rise of Kingdoms

Best Cavalry Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms

Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan

If you want a Commander that can burst down a single target quickly, then Genghis Khan is definitely the best choice. He will become available when the kingdom reaches 140 days old and the only way to obtain him is through Wheel of Fortune.

He has a very powerful active skill that can hardly be ignored. In addition, he also has a 30% chance to trigger the active skill without rage. It means that whenever he activates his active skill, there will be a chance that he can cast it again which can easily tear down the enemy.

He is quite suitable for PvP, especially for open-field battles. When pairing him with the Commander that can boost the damage of active skill like Yi Seong-Gye. They will become a deadly force on the battlefield, and they can easily wipe out any kind of opponents they met.

Genghis Khan Skill Summary:

  • His active skill deal 1,700 damage to a single target.
  • The rage requirement for activating the active skill reduce to 850.
  • When his army’s strength falls below 70%, and only contains only cavalry units, their attack will increase by 30%.
  • Genghis Khan gains a bonus 25 rage every second and 30% more skill damage when his army’s strength falls below 50%.
  • He has a 30% chance to instantly cast his active skill again at no additional rage cost.

Attila

Attila

He is the best nukers in the game. He only becomes available when the kingdom reaches 310 days old.

He is truly a monster on the battlefield that is equipped with powerful skills. He can easily dominate the enemy when fighting since one of his passive skill can give his army’s normal attacks an extra 100% damage, not to mention all other strong buffs toward his troops.

He and his troops are also immune to silence, which means that he can be used to counter Guan Yu – one of the deadliest Commanders in the game.

He is very suitable for open-field battles and he can play in any position that we assign him.

Attila Skill Summary:

  • The active skill will give Attila and his partner attack and counterattack damage by 30% in 4 seconds. It also grants their normal attack a 50% chance to reduce the enemy attack by 50% for 2 seconds.
  • When he attacks a garrison, his army will gain a 10% more attack bonus. They also have a 10% chance to reduce the garrison’s defense by 25% for 3 seconds.
  • Cavalry units under his leadership gain 40% attack, 15% march speed, and 15% skill damage reduction.
  • When there are only cavalry units on Attila’s army, their normal attack will have a 25% chance to deal 50% damage and another 25% chance to deal 100% damage in the next 2 turns.
  • Attila’s troops are immune to silence. When fighting against an enemy troop that has only 50% strength left, all of the incoming damage from his army will get boosted by 20%. Furthermore, his army gains 50% march speed in 3 seconds after leaving a battle.

Takeda Shingen

Takeda Shingen

Takeda is the second-best cavalry Commander in the game, right after Attila. He will become available when the kingdom reaches 240 days old.

He is well equipped with a passive skill that can heal him once every 4 seconds. Whenever Takeda activates his active skill, the enemy’s damage taken will increases.

He has a debuff skill that can reduce the enemy’s normal attack and counterattack damage. It also reduces the skill damage taken to him. All of that makes Takeda a very tanky Commander on the battlefield. However, he is still missing one thing, which is offense ability. This problem can easily be solved by pairing him with Attila. Together they are a moving fortress that can wipe everything on its way.

Takeda Shingen Skill Summary:

  • Takeda Shingen casts a debuff on an enemy which causes them to take 50% damage for 4 seconds.
  • Cavalry units under the leadership of Takeda gain 40% more attack, 40% more defense (The defense buff only active when there are only cavalry units in his army), and 30% more march speed.
  • After using the active skill, in 4 seconds, Takeda heals some of his slightly wounded troops (Healing Factor 1000).
  • Takeda and his troops take 5% less skill damage. When taking damage, there is a 10% chance to reduce the enemy’s normal attack and counterattack damage by 25% for 3 seconds.
  • Takeda deals an extra 30% damage to the enemy under the effect of his active skill.

Saladin

Saladin

A solid nuker that can play in both open field and rally against the enemy’s city. He will become available when the kingdom reaches 120 days old.

Just like Genghis Khan, he has an active skill that deals tons of damage to a single target. Plus, he comes with the passive skill that can reduce the damage taken from skill and counterattack damage. This is a very crucible factor that can help him to survive longer in the battle.

He can slow down the enemy – prevent them from escaping, and very good against any healers since his active skill can reduce the healing effect by 50%.

Saladin Skill Summary:

  • His active skill deal 1,700 damage to a single target. It also reduces the target’s march speed by 50% and healing effect by 50%.
  • Cavalry units under his leadership gain 20% more defense, attack, and 5% more march speed.
  • His troops gain an additional 30% skill damage and 20% counterattack damage taken reduction.
  • He deals an extra 15% damage against the enemy’s garrison. However, he can’t plunder resources when attacking the enemy’s city.

William I

William I

He is a powerful cavalry Commander that has the ability to deal with multiple enemies effectively. He will become available when the kingdom reaches 310 days old through the Wheel of Fortune.

William I is a very interesting Commander since he has an ability that can temporarily neutralize the enemy’s skill damage bonus for a certain amount of time. This is quite huge when you have to deal with strong nukers that pair with Yi Seong-Gye because it can reduce a lot of damage. Besides, when his active skill hits two or more enemies, he will restore 150 rage and have his attack increased by 10% in 3 seconds.

One of his active skill has a chance to deal 1,000 damage and additional damage when he has to face multiple enemies.

He is very suitable for open-field battles and very useful when dealing with many enemies at the same time.

William I Skill Summary:

  • His active skill deal 1,500 damage up to 3 targets in a forward-facing rectangle area. It also removes the target’s skill damage buff and reduces their march speed by 30% in 3 seconds.
  • Cavalry units under his leadership gain 40% more attack, 15% more march speed, and 10% more damage when he and his army is in the Alliance territory.
  • He has a 10% chance to deal 1,000 damage, and an extra 100 x the number of surrounding enemy armies (up to 5).
  • Whenever his active skill hits a target, William I gains an extra 20% more defense for 3 seconds. If it hits two or more targets, he and his army will receive 10% bonus and 50 rage per second for 3 seconds.
5/5 - (3 votes)