In Rise of Kingdoms, Garrison Commanders play a major part in defending your city against the enemy. Therefore, it is quite important to find the best Garrison Commanders to invest in.
In this following guide, we will give you some of the best Garrison Commanders in the game. These are all excellent choices due to their powerful defense and extraordinary fighting capabilities.
Best Garrison Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms
She is one of the best Garrison Commanders in the game. She will become available when the kingdom reaches 310 days old through The Mightiest Governor event.
Her active skill has an enormous amount of damage that can easily push back any kind of enemies who want to attack her city.
She is a versatile Commander since she can play mixed troops, none of her skills or specializations are based on the exclusive use of some type of unit.
Her Garrison skill is exceptional at protecting a city, she can easily fight back against the enemy at ease.
She can play any role, perform any task well that we assign her.
Theodora Skill Summary:
- Her active skill deals 1,700 damage in a circular to multiple enemies (up to 5).
- When Theodora serves as a garrison Commander:
- Her troops’ defense increases by 10% and they also take 10% less damage from rally armies.
- Her troops have a 10% chance to gain 40% damage for 3 seconds whenever they take damage from the enemy.
- All troops under her leadership gain a 10% attack. When her troops’ strength falls below 50%, they will deal 10% more damage.
Just like Theodora, she will become available when the kingdom reaches 310 days old through the Mightiest Governor event.
She has a very interesting active skill that involves dealing a huge amount of damage to multiple enemies while dealing small damage to herself. She is the first Commander in the game that has this unique feature.
She is an amazing Commander that can withstand for a long time due to the major health and defense boost. She can also disarm the enemy, prevent them from hitting her for 1 second.
She also has another unique skill that can silence herself but all of her damage will massively increase.
Artemisia I Skill Summary:
- Her active skill deals 1,800 damage to multiple enemies (up to 3) in a forward fan-shaped area and 300 damage to her own troops.
- Archery units under her leadership have their defense and health increased by 20%.
- When Artemisia I serves as a garrison Commander, her troops’ will take 10% less damage from incoming attack. Their normal attacks also have a small chance to disarm the enemy’s normal attacks for 1 second.
- Whenever she has 80% rage, there will be a 50% chance that she will silence herself and have her damage increased by 50% for 5 seconds.
- Her troops’ normal attacks have a 10% chance to cause the target to take 400 damage each second for a total of 3 seconds. However, their skill damage also increases by 15%.
The same as Theodora, she will become available when the kingdom reaches 310 days old through the Mightiest Governor event.
She is an excellent healer with a huge amount of healing and she can also heal her nearby friendly troops.
She can provide great support to her troops included defense, attack, and damage reduction.
She is an ideal partner for a high damage dealer Commander.
Zenobia Skill Summary
- Her active skill heals the weakest nearby ally troop (2 troops if she is playing as a Garrison Commander, Healing Factor 300), and then she heals her own troop (Healing Factor 1,100). All of the troops who receive her healing will have their health increased by 50% for 2 seconds.
- When Theodora serves as a garrison Commander:
- Her troops will take 15% less damage and their normal attacks will increase by 15%.
- Her troops’ normal attacks have a 10% chance to deal 600 damage in 3 seconds. This effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds.
- Infantry under her leadership will have health and attack increased by 20%. They also deal an extra 10% to the rallied armies.
She is a master at controlling mixed troops due to her outstanding leadership. She will become available when the kingdom reaches 140 days old.
She comes with many counterattack skills that make her a fearful force on the battlefield.
She has a very nice active skill since it can deal damage to the enemy and heal her own troops at the same time.
She can be very effective against strong nuker like Guan Yu or Genghis Khan since one of her passive skill can silence a target for 2 seconds. Not to mention the bonus defense whenever her troops take damage from skill.
Wu Zetian Skill Summary:
- Her active skill deals 1,000 damage to a single target and also heals some of her wounded troops (Healing Factor 500).
- When Wu Zetian serves as a Garrison Commander:
- Her troops’ damage increases by 10% and also deals an extra 10% toward rallied Armies.
- Her army takes 15% less damage from skill.
- Whenever her troops take the skill damage, they will have a 50% chance to increase their defense by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Her troops’ have their defense and health increased by 10%. Their normal attacks have a 10% chance to silence a target for 2 seconds.
- Her troops’ counterattack damage increases by 20%. Their normal attacks have a 10% chance to deal 500 damage to the attacker.
He will become available when the kingdom reaches 120 days old.
He a special Commander since he has a gigantic health pool thanks to one of his passive skills that give 40% more health toward his infantry units. It is the largest amount of bonus health in the game.
Not only that, he also has the largest amount of healing (Healing Factor 15,000) whenever his troops’ strength falls below 50%.
He can minimize the amount of damage taken from the enemy with a 40% attack reduction to them.
Although he doesn’t have any strong offensive skill, he can still play as a powerful supporter due to the health bonus and massive healing.
Constantine I Skill Summary:
- He casts a debuff toward the enemy that causes them to lose 40% attack for 5 seconds. That skill also increases his army and nearby friendly troops’ damage reduction by 10%.
- Infantry under the leadership of Constantine I have their health increased by 40%, attack increased by 15%, and defense increased by 5%.
- When he serves as a Garrison Commander, the Garrison and watchtower attack increase by 10%.
- When his army’s strength falls below 50%, they will receive a powerful healing effect (Healing Factor 15,000). This effect can trigger once every hour.