This series of guides will walk you through the Rise of Kingdoms KvK 4 event – Heroic Anthem!
Heroic Anthem KvK Timeline
- 3 days of registration: pick a story.
- 3 days of the matchmaking process.
- 9 days of Eve of The Crusade.
Pre KvK – Eve of the Crusade
The 3 stages have not changed but the end reward has become significantly useful for each and every governor in this new KvK format.
- Marauder hunt event: It’s the usual hunting event where the best way is to open 100 parchments at a time to get a decent eventually distribution which one can open with an interval of 4 hours or so. The prizes include abundant speedups and alliance coins for you to buy passport pages. The points obtained from each box is 7000 each.
- Troops training: The typical p2w event similar to how MGE works and tends to have the largest amount of points available from it.
- Marauder fort hunt: By the time this new KvK shows up even a f2p will have at least one tier 5 troops so castle books aren’t a priority anymore but hunting barbarian as a kingdom do help store up Ap for later use. The points obtained from forts are 1500 and have a limit of 1m points, therefore anymore points obtained won’t be counted.
Pre KvK Individual Rewards
Individual and Kingdom Reward
The kingdom reward is rather useless in most cases and the best spot to be is at rank 1, 4 and 5.
Now for the individual reward they’ve included a new resource called crystals and it is very crucial to be among top 300 or else you won’t he able to level up building and tech without paying up in the game or have an exceptionally slow start.
Heroic Anthem Chronicles
|List of Events||Time||Unlockable|
|Eve of the Crusade||9 days|
|First Step||1 day||Crusader Camp|
|Eye for an Eye||2 days||Crusader Fortress|
|Turf War||2 days||Ruins|
|Retribution||2 days||Barbarian Fort 11|
|Pilgrimage||Barbarian Fort 12|
|Strife and Conflict||+1 Coalition|
|Hand in Hand||Pass 5|
|Siege the Land||Pass 6|
|Access Granted||Alter of Darkness|
|Sacrificial Offering||Barbarian Fort 13|
|Drums of War||+1 to Coalition|
|Hall of Unity||Circle|
|Indomitable Contender||Barbarian Fort 14|
|Clarity in Hindsight||Clears all fog|
|Brink of Annihilation||Pass 7|
|Wolves and Lambs||Pass 8|
|Proven in Battle||Barbarian Fort 15|
|In my name||Pass 5 (Open)|
|The long road to Glory|
|Total aggression||Pass 4 (Open)|
|Ruler’s Glory||Go home|
Crystal Mines & Bundles
So the Heroic Anthem KvK included the crystals for personal usage now and it has become very crucial for both f2p and p2p alike.
Anyway, there are basically 6 different ways to obtain the crystals and I’ll go over them one at a time.
These are: Pre-Kvk reward (Already covered in slide 2), working inside the crystal mine, alliance storehouse, obviously bundles, bastion quests (favor’s spenders a bit), and lastly Karen’s I mean Kahar’s bone necklace.
The minimum level you’d want for it to be level 15 which basically doubles your income compared to level 1. Reaching level 15 requires roughly 10 days without using titles, buff or runes so have 30-45 days of speedups saved up is a good idea for the KvK.
How it works: For 1 Crystal it requires 1 of food, wood, stone and gold each. Also a certain amount of time depending on your tech level. Has a limited work load so you’ll want to pour in more resources half or once a day.
As the name suggests, be in a big alliance and coalition to have the most of crystals in the shortest amount of time. It’s a passive way of farming.
Super Value Bundle Info
Bastion is a rather long topic but for crystals it’s basically like typical events where they give you random quests you complete them and they give your crystals and more as a reward and the higher the level is the better the goodies get.
As for Kahar’s Bone they are great way to have a big boost of crystals but there are certain techs among the military which increases the amount of crystals obtained and you’ll be forced to level them up for better military tech so it is a wise move to wait it out to level those techs up before fighting the Karen i meant Kahar.