Everything you want to know regarding the event Mighty Army in Rise of Kingdoms and the best tips to maximize the rewards!
Rise of Kingdoms Mighty Army Event
- The Mighty Army is a pretty straightforward event where all Governors have to train their troops and kill barbarians to obtain the rewards.
- The event duration is 4 days, and its progress resets daily at 00:00:00 UTC. You need to make sure that you finish all of the quests and grab all the rewards, or they will be lost.
- To utilize the time training troops, you should take a training speed boost rune, especially the legendary one, since it gives 15% more speed. You can find that rune in Zone 3 near the Lost Temple.
- If you don’t want to spend your speedups, you should train tier 1 troops only to finish the troop training mission.
- You can maximize the number of barbarians that you kill thanks to the chain farming method. You should use Boudica, Lohar, Sun Tzu, and Aethelflaed for efficiency farming. Most of these Commanders are Peacekeepers, which deal more damage to barbarians and have action point reduction talent.
Mighty Army Event Rewards
|Train 4,000 Units|| Lvl. 3 Tome of Knowledge x5
60 Minute Research Speedup x1
8 Hour Food Boost x1
|Train 6,000 Units|| Lvl. 3 Tome of Knowledge x5
60 Minute Research Speedup x2
8 Hour Wood Boost x1
|Train 10,000 Units|| Lvl. 3 Tome of Knowledge x10
60 Minute Research Speedup x3
8 Hour Stone Boost x1
|Defeat Barbarians 5 Times|| 10,000 Wood x1
10,000 Food x1
|Defeat Barbarians 10 Times|| 10,000 Wood x1
10,000 Food x1
3,000 Gold x1
100 Action Points Recovery x2
|Defeat Barbarians 15 Times|| 10,000 Wood x2
10,000 Food x2
7,500 Stone x1
8 Hour Farming Speedup x1
|Defeat Barbarians 30 Times|| 50,000 Wood x1
50,000 Food x1
37,500 Stone x1
Golden Key x1