In this following guide, we will give you some overview of Pelagius’s skills, talent tree, and strategy in Rise of Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players how to use Pelagius and how to maximize his strength in the game.
|Cavalry – Garrison – Skill|
Pelagius is the starting Commander from Spain. He is considered one of the best epic cavalry Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms. He is also a great nuker because of his active skill can deal significant damage to the enemy, and it also helps him to restore a decent amount of rage, which will let him able to spam active skill.
To summon Pelagius, you will need 10 Pelagius sculptures, which can obtain throughout events, the VIP shop, and golden chests.
|Rage Requirement: 1000
Pelagius deals direct damage to the enemy; additional damage will follow after in the next 2 seconds. Pelagius restores some of the rage after using his active skill.
Direct Damage Factor: 150 / 180 / 210 / 250 / 300
This is a skill that you definitely want to max first. It lets Pelagius deal a damage factor of 900 to his opponent, which is quite strong for an epic Commander. In addition, this skill will also help him to restore rage up to 100, which will let him use an active more, and it makes him one of the best nuking Commander.
Founder of Asturias
|Increases the attack and defense of Pelagius’s cavalry units.
Founder of Asturias will increase your cavalry troop’s defense and attack by 10%, which is very powerful if you want to use cavalry unit only.
Retaking Lost Territory
|When Pelagius is a garrison Commander, the attack of garrison and watchtower will be increased.
Although it is a great ability, it is only useful when it comes to defending your city. Your watchtower and garrison damage will be increased by 7% when you use Pelagius as a garrison Commander.
|Pelagius’s troop normal attack has a 10% chance to heal some of the slightly wounded units for 2 seconds.
Pelagius’s troop has a 10% chance to heal 450HP to some wounded units for 2 seconds. This is definitely a very useful skill in the battle, It will improve his troop’s survivability.
Oath of Asseuua
|Increases the attack and defense of Pelagius’s cavalry units by 15%.
Oath of Asseuua will further improve Pelagius’s cavalry attack and defense by 15%, which is an excellent bonus when playing pure cavalry build.
Recommended Talent Builds for Pelagius
This build will certainly help Pelagius recharge his rage fast with Rejuvenate, Undying Fury and Burning Blood nodes, and it also improves the strength of cavalry units under Pelagius’s leadership. Since it is the PvP build, we also want to focus on the defense by taking node that reduce skill damage taken and improve the health of cavalry units. Everything about this build is to lessen the enemy’s strength while maintaining the damage dealt.
Pelagius’s Best Pairing Commanders:
- Cao Cao is well-known for his mobility. He is one of the fastest Commander in the game. Cao Cao and Pelagius can make a very good pair since both of them are specialized in cavalry and have a passive skill that will improve the cavalry strength in the battle. The rage restoration is also a very big buff to Cao Cao since his active ability is very strong.
- Pelagius should serve as the secondary Commander in this pair.
- Minamoto no Yoshitsune is also a good replacement for Cao Cao.
- If you want to deal AoE damage, then Baibars is definitely is a good considerable option. Baibars’s active skill can deal AoE damage and slow down the enemy’s march speed. In addition, he also has a passive skill that increases cavalry attack by 20%, and the ability to heal and increase march speed 50% for 10 seconds after leaving the battle.
- In this pair, you will want Pelagius to be a primary Commander.
- If you want to burst down a single target quickly, then Mehmed II definitely is the one you want.